BASEBALL USA “THE YARD”–HOME OF MARUCCI ELITE TEXAS
A historic Houston landmark, and one of the most prestigious brands in baseball have united to create one of the region’s ultimate baseball and softball training facilities: Baseball USA, The Yard, home of Marucci Elite Texas! The 35-acre campus boasts 11 fields, and a 40,000-square foot indoor training facility, which houses 20 batting cages, a retail pro shop, a member’s lounge, and concessions.
So, whether you schedule a lesson with one of our talented instructors, compete on one of our Marucci Elite Texas Youth or High School travel teams, or simply use our indoor facility to improve your game, we are excited to help contribute to the baseball experience here in Houston.
Please feel free to contact our staff if you have any questions about teams, private lessons/instruction, tournaments, memberships, or making us your practice headquarters!
BECOME A PRACTICE TEAM
Make Marucci Elite Texas your practice headquarters and baseball home! Guarantee your team two practices each week with cage and field time for the entire season. There are various types of practice packages and options available, but space is limited. For more information, questions, or to register for the upcoming season, please contact Chris Schultea at email@example.com or Jordan Venable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Thursday: 3:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Friday: 3:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Pro Shop/Cages: (713) 690-5564 (ext. 208)
- Rainout Hotline: (713) 428-4350
- 30 Minutes = $20.00
- 1 Hour = $30.00
- *Members receive free use of cages, based upon availability*
- *Baseballs are NOT provided*
- Members: 1 Hour = $70.00
- Non-Members: 1 Hour = $100.00
- Members: 30 Minutes = $45.00
- Non-Members: 30 Minutes = $60.00
- *Private lessons are booked through individual instructors, based upon their schedule availability*
Please contact the Pro Shop at (713) 690-5564, to make cage or field reservations.
GATE FEE/FACILITY GUIDELINES:
- $5.00 per person
- Players are free
- Children 14 and under are free of charge
- Active military, veterans, and first responders are free of charge (with I.D.)
- NO REFUNDS ONCE PAID
In this review, I want to share my experience of using Viagra. I did not have erectile dysfunction yet, but it was very interesting to try, experiment, and get new emotions and sensations. Of course, I understood that there could be side effects and other unpleasant consequences, but they wrote that nothing bad would happen from one Viagra pill.
- NO METAL SPIKES ON TURF FIELDS
- NO GUM, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, PEANUTS, OR ANY OTHER SHELLED SNACKS ON TURF FIELDS
- No pets (permitted service animals are allowed)
- No skateboards, scooters, or bicycles
- No alcohol or drugs
- Tobacco products are allowed in designated areas ONLY
- No guns, knives, or weapons of any kind
- For the most up-to-date weather delay/rainout information, please click HERE.